We are constantly looking for company-minded employees and are happy to accept applications at any time for Your career.
Do you have years of commercial and technical experience, are you a team player, and can you identify with our company’s objectives and values?
Please send your spontanous application to email@example.com. Please send us your application for one of our open positions via the corresponding application form below under “Open positions”.
Then we encourage you to contact us at or via the application form below.
Most important for us is that you “walk the talk” or “do what you say.” As a company we not only have common objectives, we also have common values. We firmly believe that people who share the same values are more successful in their work together. That’s also why the word “AXIA” (“value”) is a part of our company name.
As a matter of course, we only hire consultants with years of experience mostly in international industries, with great people skills and a methodical approach to work. This allows us to keep our rules to a minimum and gives more freedom to operate in an enterprising way within the established “safety barriers”.
So what makes a “proaxian” stand out?
Passion for Customers
- The customer is the focus of our business.
- Demanding projects that create sustainable added value for our customers are our passion.
- In our project work, it is more important to us to overcome difficult situations together and to share our experiences than simply to provide personnel.
- We take pride in the high quality of our work and the success of our customers.
- We provide the quality we promise on time and within the agreed budget.
- We use innovation and creativity to benefit the customer.
Trust and Respect
- In our dealings with customers, employees, and partners, we are fair and treat everyone equally, regardless of their status or background. Our motto is “Treat everyone the way you want to be treated.”
- Transparency of information to us not only means an “open-door” policy but also the active distribution of information.
- Employees’ personal responsibility on behalf of the company is important to us. At proaxia, the employees themselves decide how their travel is best arranged from a company perspective, rather than there being a complex travel expenses policy.
- We work in a result-oriented and pragmatic way.
- Our departments and service teams take individual responsibility for your business.
- We provide the best possible infrastructure and administrative support at an optimal cost/benefit ratio. Tasks that do not add value are outsourced.
- Our consultants are flexible, adaptable, and committed to constant improvement both on a personal level and in the service they provide to customers.
- The partner participation model guarantees stability and performance.
- We are happy to help others.
- Streamlined hierarchies, a cooperative management team, and a respectful approach are the defining factors of our company atmosphere.
- We are fair.
- Since proaxia is financially independent, we have full control of our objectives and their achievement.
- Clear legal structures: We avoid complex legal structures that do not bring added value for our customers. Our aim is transparency and traceability. The legal structures have to support the business model and cooperation with our customers.
- We are honest and open in all matters.
At proaxia, career levels are clearly defined based on a fully developed skill matrix. Areas of development are highlighted and actions for further development are defined in biannual meetings between employee and coach. Career level classifications are continually reviewed and adjusted.
Salary Structure and Other Services
In addition to an attractive base salary, proaxia also offers variable, performance-based remuneration. The amount of this remuneration is based on the employee’s contribution to the company’s success. Successes both in separately invoiced revenues and also acquisitions are taken into account. The additional benefits financed by proaxia go beyond legal stipulations. The attractive remuneration package is completed with a very liberal work-from-home policy, a company car that can be personalized, and a state-of-the-art technical infrastructure.
Professional Development and Further Training
We challenge and encourage our employees both in their daily project work and with targeted further training. Innovative projects, the “proaxia University” (in cooperation with Lausanne University), a focus on methodical working approaches, and constant dialog with experienced colleagues and senior management represent the fundamental aspects of our employees’ further professional development. And of course external training and the SAP Learning Hub are also used for technical training, in order to ensure that our knowledge is always up to date.
Satisfied employees are the most important asset in consultancy. That’s why we are proud that our employees speak so positively about proaxia.
We are currently looking to fill the following roles