In theory, sales and service processes can be visualized using standard solutions from SAP and other manufacturers. In practice, however, there are often specific customer requirements that standard solutions do not cover.
- For products involving complex maintenance and services, such as vehicles, plants, and high-quality industrial goods, special criteria must be taken into account.
- Workflows can be simplified to a great extent with role-based interfaces and cockpits, for example.
- The existing system landscapes are also not always homogeneous. Software components from other manufacturers and SAP® applications developed over years must be integrated into combined solutions.
The availability of mobile technologies and cloud applications opens up new opportunities to set up sales and service processes. Many tasks can be completed using mobile end devices, information is available regardless of time and place, and entirely new business models are created. The implementation of mobile solutions offers lots of potential for increasing revenue and customer loyalty.
The running applications require continual maintenance, update, and adaptation to different business processes – a task that our specialized support center can handle for you so that the specialists in your company can concentrate on their core responsibilities.
Developing Customized SAP® Enhancements
We use established SAP development tools and the newest technologies, such as SAP Fiori® or SAP cloud applications, to enhance your standard SAP® solutions and integrate software components from other manufacturers to meet your requirements.
Our experienced team of developers provides the following services:
- Enhancements to standard SAP functionality or development of entirely customized applications for your on-premise SAP solution or SAP cloud applications
- Integration of applications from various providers via interfaces, portals, or cloud integration
- Creation of advanced evaluations, reports, and forms in the business intelligence context
- Enhancement of existing SAP Fiori® apps or creation of customized SAP Fiori® applications
- Development of mobile business solutions with SAP backend integration for all smartphones and tablets as native solutions, container solutions, or as HTML5 browser apps
Developing Mobile Business Solutions
We provide support in the integration of mobile solutions in your company processes, from strategy to implementation. Our team has extensive experience in the development of mobile solutions with SAP backend integration and can offer you the following services:
- Design of intuitive interfaces for special use cases that facilitate an excellent user experience
- Conception and implementation of mobile solutions for tablets and smartphones
- Integration with SAP backend systems
- Online or offline applications on various operating systems and end devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows)
Application Management & Enhancement Support
We look after your SAP applications and system landscape throughout the entire life cycle, so you can look after your customers.
Our services include:
- Help desk with second and third level support
- Troubleshooting (analyzing and resolving incidents)
- Implementing changes (planning and implementing change requests)
- Preparing and supporting tests
- Organizing transports in SAP®
- Analyzing, cleaning, and tuning systems
- Importing patches and implementing system upgrades
In an increasingly networked world, it is especially important for all sub-processes to be designed with the bigger picture in mind, in order to ensure continuity and adaptability.
Development projects require an approach that is methodical and flexible at the same time. With proven methodology and experience from numerous international projects, we deliver high quality for project success.
proaxia ENGINE – Methodology for Project Success
Our ENGINE method is based on PRINCE2, a project management method from AXELOS, and was adapted based on our experience from a number of business transformation projects. ENGINE supports a systematic and structured approach to business transformation, from setting up the company architecture and process design to implementation in a global context.
ENGINE consists of three components:
- Methods – structured model for addressing various challenges
- Templates – predefined templates for the result and project documentation in each project phase
- Library – reusable best practice approaches from a number of projects
Depending on the complexity of the project at hand and the standards in place within the company, ENGINE can be scaled and adapted to suit specific requirements.
proaxia ValueApp® – Methodology for Mobile Solution Success
Mobile solutions are tailored exactly to the user and are consequently oriented to the user’s role-specific requirements and work situation.
Development starts with the user interface and then moves from use case to integration with the backend system.
The ValueApp® method developed by proaxia supports modern and agile decision making processes and serves as a guide for innovative projects involving mobile technologies.
This method implements our experienced Mobile-Solutions-Team solutions, which will amaze you regardless of whether your project is B2B, B2E, or B2C.
More information about the ValueApp® method (PDF DE)
Our Technological Expertise
proaxia developers are well acquainted with all established tools in and around SAP.
Our Partnership with You
For software development and maintenance, we strive to forge long-term, close partnerships with our customers. The better we know your company, the more efficient and customized our support. Our development coordinators act as central contacts so that resources, knowledge, and experience can be optimally used and you can save money and get the same high quality.
Our specialists know your company and use that knowledge to provide the following ad hoc services:
- Compensating for peaks in capacity in the IT organization
- Providing technology and application specialists
- Taking over application management task
- Application life cycle management
- European location in the same time zone
- Communication in German and English
- Flexible and scalable deployment of resources, both remote and on site
Your Advantages with proaxia
- Development and Integration
Benefit from the extensive expertise of our employees for processes and IT landscapes during software development – let’s put our heads together.
- Flexible Use of Our Services
Use our range of services flexibly for purely technical or even comprehensive business management solutions.
- Technologies and SAP World
Take advantage of the years of experience of our developers in the implementation of SAP® solutions. We can handle the technologies, architectures, and processes.
- Methodical Approach
Ensure the success of your project with our methodical and practical approach.
- Close Partnership
Gain flexibility, reliability, and project quality in a stable partnership with us.
Benefit from our experience from innovative projects with customers and partners (SAP, Lausanne University, CTI Commission for Technology and Innovation in Switzerland).